TERMS AND CONDITIONSWelcome to our super boring but according to our lawyer, totally necessary Term and Condition
Welcome, in SOCIAL HANDY,. Thank you for interest with Social handy (“Social Handy,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at Socialhandy.com, along with our related websites, networks, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Social Handy regarding your use of the Service.
1. Social Handy Service Overview
The Service provides a social media management tool that enables users to release posts on social platforms at a scheduled time, in addition to other design and analytics tools to help bolster users’ social media content.
3. Accounts and Registration
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete.
If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Payment Terms
Premium features of the Service will require you to pay fees upon registering for the applicable premium service. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable. Fees vary based on the plan, with different pricing schemes for individual users and organizations.
Social Handy reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Social Handy will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information, located here: https://www.socialhandy.com/pricing. Social Handy may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, if Social Handy gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. Social Handy, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Social Handy’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
5. Licenses 5.1 Permission to Use
Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it. You may not use the Service on behalf of any third party, or in a service bureau or similar capacity.
6. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Service is owned and operated by Social Handy. The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement (“Materials”) provided by Social Handy are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Social Handy or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Social Handy, you may not make use of the Materials. Social Handy reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
7. Third Party Terms
Social Handy provides tools through the Service that enable you to import and export information, including User Content, to and from third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Social Handy with an account on a third party social network service, such as Twitter , Facebook or Instagram. By using one of these tools, you agree that Social Handy may transfer that information to and from the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Social Handy’s control, and Social Handy is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Company may receive compensation for referring Site users to third party websites and products.
8. User Submitted Content
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. The Site may provide you the opportunity to post reviews, advice, comments, ratings, discussions and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains commercial solicitation. By posting User Content, you grant SocialHandy a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. SocialHandy reserves the right but not the obligation to review, edit, post, refuse to post, and remove User Content.
9. Prohibited Conduct
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law; or (iii) hacking, password “mining” or using any other illegitimate means of interference;
- modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- take action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service of Social Handy’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or Social Handy;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 9 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 9.
10. Term, Termination and Modification of the Service10.1 Term
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section10.2 Termination
If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Social Handy may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time as provided in Section 4.3 or by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
10.3 Modification of the Service
Social Handy reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Social Handy will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. Premium service fees are not refundable.
11 .Changes To The Site
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Social Handy and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Social Handy Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with:(a) your use of, or misuse of, the Service;
(b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation;
(c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or
(d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
13. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Social Handy DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. SOCIAL HANDY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND Social Handy DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
HOWEVER, Social Handy DOES NOT DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT THAT Social Handy IS PROHIBITED FROM DISCLAIMING UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation On LiabilityTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE IN THE LAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
15. General Terms
15.1 Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. You and Social Handy submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Santa Clara County, California for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms.
15.2 Consent to Electronic Communications
15.3 Contact Information
You contact us by sending correspondence to that by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.4 International Use
Access to the Service from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited